The first 100% Bio in Europe NON pasteurized. Aloe Verum Bio is certified by "La Comunidad de Castilla y León" as a 100% Ecological Product.
REGIONAL PRODUCTION: Harvested from exclusive organic cultures in Andalusia. Transfer in 24 hours to biofactory. Hand manufactured, exclusively from the inner gel of fresh leaves.
ALOE VERUM'S QUALITY ASSURANCE: Non pasteurized. Cold processing. Free of sweeteners, colouring agents and flavours. Analytical control of active ingredients: minimum 310 mg/L of aloverose at packaging (analysis by Spectral Services, Germany).
Slight differences in taste may be caused by the different harvest times.
Aloe vera var. barbadensis Miller juice and pulp 99% (*), acidity regulators (citric acid, ascorbic acid). (*): from organic farming.
Per maximum daily intake
Quantity (50 ml):
Aloe Vera juice
How to use
- Either take a dose of 50 ml (5 table spoonfuls) before breakfast, for a general effect on the organism, or take 25 ml before the main meals, to enhance its digestive effect.
- Do not drink directly from the bottle. Once opened, keep the bottle in the fridge and consume no later than 30 days afterwards.
- Population groups at risk: seek professional advice.
- Shake before use.
- Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place.Keep out of young children's reach.
- The bottle may undergo some deformation during storage due to the natural maturing process of the organic aloe juice.
- Dietary supplement. - Risk population groups: consult your professional. - Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. - Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children. - Store in a cool, dry place.