The first 100% Bio in Europe NON pasteurized. Aloe Verum Bio is certified by "La Comunidad de Castilla y León" as a 100% Ecological Product.
REGIONAL PRODUCTION: Harvested from exclusive organic cultures in Andalusia. Transfer in 24 hours to biofactory. Hand manufactured, exclusively from the inner gel of fresh leaves.
ALOE VERUM'S QUALITY ASSURANCE: Non pasteurized. Cold processing. Free of sweeteners, colouring agents and flavours. Double analytical control of the active principles: minimum 10,200 mg/l of total polysaccharides (1) and minimum 250 mg/l of aloverose (2) at the time of packaging. Slight differences in taste may be caused by the different harvest times.
1. analized by Universidad de Burgos. 2. analized by Spectral Services (Germany).
Aloe vera var. barbadensis Miller juice and pulp 99% (*), acidity regulators (citric acid, ascorbic acid). (*): from organic farming.
Per maximum daily intake
Quantity (50 ml):
Aloe Vera juice
How to use
- Either take a dose of 50 ml (5 table spoonfuls) before breakfast, for a general effect on the organism, or take 25 ml before the main meals, to enhance its digestive effect.
- Do not drink directly from the bottle. Once opened, keep the bottle in the fridge and consume no later than 30 days afterwards.
- Population groups at risk: seek professional advice.
- Shake before use.
- Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place.Keep out of young children's reach.
- The bottle may undergo some deformation during storage due to the natural maturing process of the organic aloe juice.
- Dietary supplement. - Risk population groups: consult your professional. - Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. - Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children. - Store in a cool, dry place.