Hedge mustard Extract
Plant traditionally used for the maintenance of respiratory wellbeing.
Aquous extract of hedge mustard (Sisymbrium officinale) leaves, Fructose, Acidity regulator (citric acid), Preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate).
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER MAXIMUM DAILYINTAKE. QUANTITY (40 drops):
- Extract of Hedge mustard dried plant equivalence: 2 g
- 20 to 40 drops a day diluted in water. Kids aged 5 to 12, half the adults dose.
- Population groups at risk: seek professional advice.
- Shake before use.
- Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place.Keep out of young children's reach.
- Dietary supplement.
- Risk population groups: consult your professional.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.