Summum Propol Syrup for Adults
Contains plant extracts traditionally used for respiratory and immune system wellbeing.
Respiratory health benefits:
- Contains thyme, echinacea, common sundew, hedge mustard and eucalyptus, which have been traditionally used to support respiratory wellbeing.
Inmune system benefits:
- Contains vitamin C, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contains echinacea, thyme and common sundew, which have been traditionally used to support the immune system.
Water, Fructose, Eucalyptus honey,Propolis dry extract (10 % bioflavonoids), Thickener (xanthan gum), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) leaves dry extract (5:1), Colouring (caramel), Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root dry extract (4 % polyphenols), Common sundew (Drosera rotundifolia) plant (5:1), Hedge mustard (Sisymbrium officinale) herb fluid extract, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) leaves oil, Acidity regulator (citric acid), Flavour, Preservatives (potasium sorbate, sodium benzoate).
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER MAXIMUM DAILY INTAKE. QUANTITY
- Propolis dry extract
(bioflavonoid content): 120 mg (12 mg)
- Vitamin C: 60 mg (75% NRV)
- Thyme dry extract (5:1): 45 mg
- Echinacea dry extract
(polyphenols content): 21 mg (0,84 mg)
- Common sundew (5:1): 15 mg
- Hedge mustard dry extract: 15 mg
- Eucalyptus oil: 15 mg
NRV= Nutrient Reference Value
- Take 10 ml two to three times a day.
- Population groups at risk: seek professional advice.
- Shake before use.
- Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of young children's reach.
- Dietary supplement.
- Risk population groups: consult your professional.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.