Menu

Vitamin D3 4000 IU

Highest power for your defenses

Our formula provides 4000 IU, the maximum amount allowed in the EU for vitamin D in the form that best assimilates our body (D3) and it is also fortified with vitamin E for better preservation of the vitamin D3.

Category:
Share this product

Presentation

90 vegetable capsules

Highlight

With Vitamin D, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and the maintenance of bones and teeth under normal conditions.

 

In our body, only 10% of Vitamin D comes from food, so the remaining 90% should come from sunbathing or supplementation.

In Spain, despite being a country with a large number of hours of sunshine per year, in recent years there has been a growing deficit of this vitamin, mainly due to the low level of exposure to the sun. It is common for people to go to work in the morning and go out practically at night, so the natural benefit of the sunlight we receive is minimal. 

Other factors that contribute to the deficit of this vitamin are age, obesity, sedentariness, people with dark skin, alcohol, tobacco and some medications.

Ingredients

Loading agent (cellulose), DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). Coating: Coating agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).

PER RECOMMENDED DOSE:

QUANTITY (1 capsule):

Vitamin D3

100 mcg (4000 IU) (2000% NRV)

*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value

How to use

Take one vegetable capsule a day with food and a glass of water.

- Dietary supplement.
- Risk population groups: consult your professional.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Show reviews in all languages (1)

Be the first to review “Vitamin D3 4000 IU”

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Arabic / العربية

لدينا مدير التصدير قادر على مساعدتكم بي اللغة العربية

:لا تتردد في الاتصال

السيد محسن الشعيبي

+0034 711 769 645

mchoaibi@plameca.com

Our Export Area Manager is able to assist you in Arabic.
Please feel free to contact:

Mr. Mohssen Choaibi

+34 711 769 645

mchoaibi@plameca.com