What are cookies?
A cookie is a small-sized chero that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
In accordance with the cookie banner/notice displayed on the website, the user may accept the use of all cookies, reject them, or modify their settings.
If you choose to reject them, you will not be able to continue browsing through the website.
If you choose to modify your settings, you will be told which cookies are mandatory for the operation of the website and which you can refuse.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user's browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (for example, those used to remember the items in a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they are used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Add-on cookies to share social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the responsible to monitor the user's behavior.
- Advertising cookies: allow you to manage advertising space on the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user's behavior and habits, adapting the user's advertising.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
Cookies used by this website
|__utma||UTMA generates a unique user id, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records the first and last time the user visited the site.||2 years||Technique|
|__utmb||UTMB calculates when a session has ended by recording the time of arrival at the page.||30 minutes||Technique|
|__utmc||UTMC checks whether to keep the session open or to create a new session.||At the end of the browsing session||Technique|
|__utmt||UTMT is used to limit the service request rate and limit data collection at high traffic sites.||10 minutes||Technique|
|__utmv||UTMV is used to store visitor custom variable data.||2 years||Technique|
|__ga||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, which is a significant upgrade to Google's most widely used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier. It is included in each page request on a site and is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analytics reporting. By default, it will expire after 2 years, even though the site will||2 years||Technique|
|__gat||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. It is used to distinguish users.||1 day||Technique|
|__gid||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. This appears to be a new cookie and, as of Spring 2017, Google has no information available. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited.||1 day||Technique|
|_wp_session||Determines the user's session||At the end of the browsing session||Technique|
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/c%C3%B3mo-eliminar-archivos-de-cookies-en-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc