This “piezoelectric” device alleviates most common insect bites, such as those of mosquitoes, tiger mosquitoes, bees, and wasps.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It creates harmless, low-intensity electrostatic discharges that are generated by the natural crystal quartz source it is equipped with.
When applied to an insect bite, the electric discharge feels like a slight pinch.
- It quickly stops itching and the urge to scratch the insect bite.
- It reduces the inflammation and marks on the skin.
- The electrical discharge blocks the histamine released by the body.
- It’s simple and easy to use, and its size makes it perfect to carry anywhere.
- Clinically tested in the UK and the USA.
- Does not contain toxic materials.
- Batteries not required.
WHEN TO USE IT?
Directly after being bitten and up to two hours afterwards.
Children under the age of four years.
Individuals equipped with a pacemaker.
No expiration date. The useful life of ZAP-IT is approximately: 1,000 insect bites (about 10,000 0.7mA discharges with a 10-microsecond duration).