It is a "piezoelectric" device to alleviate the most common insect bites: mosquito, tiger mosquito, bees, wasps mainly.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It creates harmless low-intensity static discharges generated by a natural quartz crystal source incorporated in it.
The electric shock feels like a slight pinch when applied to a sting.
- Quickly stops itching and the urge to scratch
- Reduces inflammation and skin blemishes
- The electric shock inhibits histamine released by the body.
- It is simple, easy to use and perfectly sized to go everywhere.
- Clinically tested in UK and USA
- Does not contain toxic materials
- No batteries required. No battery required
WHEN TO USE IT?
After feeling the sting and up to 2 hours later.
Under 4 years old
People with pacemakers
It has no shelf life. The lifetime of ZAP-IT is about : 1,000 bites, approximately 10,000 discharges of 0.7mA and 10 microseconds of duration.