The menopause is the permanent cessation of menstruation and, therefore, the end of a woman's reproductive stage. For many of us it is not easy to accept this reality from an emotional point of view. In addition, hormonal changes provoke obvious physical imbalances, such as weight gain, increased blood sugar levels, and a decrease in the number of menstrual cycles. cholesterolThe symptoms of the menopause, increased blood pressure or bone decalcification. Nor is it easy to live with the discomfort that begins to occur during the climacteric or premenopausal period, a period that usually begins between 45 and 55 years of age: hot flashes, sweating, insomniamood swings, nervousness, irritability, migraines, vaginal dryness... Perlavida Sofocos is a food supplement formulated to alleviate most of these symptoms.
Each capsule of Perlavida Sofocos contains:
- Soy isoflavones (Glycine max). During the menopauseIn the case of estrogens, the ovaries reduce the production of estrogens, which causes the discomfort typical of this stage. Isoflavones are phytoestrogens that are easily metabolized and do not accumulate in the body, unlike synthetic estrogens.
- Evening primrose seed oil (Oenothera biennis). The action of isoflavones is reinforced by evening primrose, which contains essential fatty acids (which cannot be manufactured by our own body) of the omega-6 series.
- Salvia (Salvia officinalis). This plant has been traditionally used for the discomforts of the menopause and the maintenance of normal sweating.
- Passionflower (Passion flower incarnate). Traditionally this medicinal plant has been used for relaxation.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense). It is a plant traditionally used as a remineralizer.
- Vitamin C. Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
In short, a daily capsule of Perlavida Sofocos will provide you with protection and general wellbeing in the menopause.
- Plameca Products "For us.".
- Article "How you should feed yourself in menopause."by Iolanda Almirall, graduated in Dietetics and Human Nutrition.