A broccoli and avocado salad with egg? Yes, yes, you read that right. Because at Plameca we believe that a salad is not only made up of lettuce. So if you're one of us, we encourage you to read on and try this nutritious, quick and healthy recipe.
To prepare this broccoli salad for two you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 broccoli
- 1 avocado
- 80 grams of baby spinach
- 2 large eggs
- 1 lemon
And these are the ingredients to prepare the vinaigrette that we recommend:
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon
Preparation for broccoli and avocado salad with eggs
- Wash the eggs and boil them. Let them cook for 10 minutes from the moment the water starts to boil. Drain and peel them.
- Peel the avocado, remove the stone and cut it into half moons, sprinkling it with the juice of half a lemon to prevent it from oxidizing and turning black.
- Wash the broccoli and cut the florets. Steam it for a few minutes. Our recommendation is that you do it until it is al dente so that it is crispy and retains its color, but for tastes... the colors.
- Cool the broccoli by placing the steamer basket over ice.
- Chop the garlic clove and make a vinaigrette in which you will whisk: mustard vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and a little lemon juice and zest of half a lemon (avoiding the white).
- Place a bed of spinach on a platter and spread the broccoli and avocado. Then add the chives and basil to taste.
- Mash the eggs and spread over the top, mixing with the vinaigrette just before serving.
What did you think of this recipe? We read you in comments and encourage you to discover others. healthy recipes in our blog.