This summer we invite you to rediscover lentils with this recipe for crispy baked lentils. It is very easy and quick to prepare, making it perfect for the summer season.
- 800 gr of cooked lentils pardina type
- 2 onions
- 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 ml of sherry vinegar
- One tablespoon of curry (you can substitute another spice to your liking)
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Zest of half a lemon
Preparation of crispy baked lentils
As we have already told you, this is an original lentil recipe, but above all easy and quick, in about 40 minutes you will have everything ready to eat.
- Preheat the oven to 220º and prepare a couple of large pans or baking dishes with non-stick baking paper.
- After rinsing the cooked lentils, drain them. Put them in a bowl to add the extra virgin olive oil and the sherry vinegar, as well as salt and pepper and mix with the spices.
- Cut the two onions into julienne strips and mix with the lentils.
- Spread the mixture into the two pans or containers in a single layer, avoiding clumping.
- Bake both pans at the same time and switch and rotate their positions after 15 minutes.
- Watching that they do not burn, stir with a spatula after 20 minutes and continue baking until crispy and toasted.
- Remove the trays from the oven and let them cool. Then add the lemon zest and the chives. If you prefer, you can also dress with a vinaigrette.
Easy, isn't it? Dare to try this recipe and opt to try recipes that bring you new versions of lentils, this legume so versatile and let us know if you liked it. You can find more healthy recipes here.