In summer, one of the most common and uncomfortable situations are urinary tract infections. With the heat, the constant humidity of bathing suits and sweating, urinary tract infections proliferate, which is responsible for causing the 80% of summer cystitis.
Follow these 10 tips to prevent the possible arrival of fungi, bacteria and infections during this summer period so that you can enjoy your vacations to the fullest:
- Prevent E. coli by eating cranberries or blueberries. supplements based on this fruit.
- Drink two liters of water a day so that you drain well and the bladder remains in constant movement.
- Urine after sexual intercourse.
- Avoid using the same tampon for more than 3 hours.
- Urinate every 3 hours maximum.
- Avoid using soaps on your intimate parts that are not PH neutral.
- Change your bikini every time you come up from the pool/beach and don't stay in wet bikini bottoms for too many hours.
- Do not abuse tobacco, alcohol or coffee, as they are irritants and can negatively affect you.
- Wear cotton underwear.
- Maintain the hygiene of the intimate area and try to wash and dry yourself from front to back.
And let nothing spoil your summer!