It always comes in handy, but in the current circumstances even more so. Today we bring you a list of series, documentaries and movies to get inspired and learn something new. In Plameca we try to take advantage of those extra hours at home and make the most of them. Are you in?
- Chef's table. It is a Netflix original documentary series and each episode is about a different professional chef. The creator David Gelb brings us closer to the human side of Chef's Table while diving into the creations and palates of some of the most prestigious chefs in the world. It is entertaining and at the same time offers an intimate and human perspective of each one of them. If there is one thing we are convinced of, it is that, at the very least, it will make you hungry.
- In search of happiness. This film starring Will Smith gives us a life lesson to remember: you have to keep fighting even if the circumstances are not very flattering. A story of overcoming to be inspired by.
- The 21 keys to creativity. Everyone talks about it. It makes us more productive, more efficient and happier. So begins the summary of this book signed by journalist Bibiana Ballbé, which aims to enhance and apply creativity to all areas of life. And how does she do it? With the help of different artists and creatives who will unravel all the characteristics that revolve around this concept.
- Abstract: the Art of Design. This Netflix documentary series focuses on designers from different fields around the world. All of them are designers of reference in their field and creativity and talent become, in each of the episodes, the nerve center of a series with a clear and direct language, suitable for everyone, and very informative. You may think at first that it has nothing to do with you, but we recommend that you give it a chance. Creativity has a place in all areas of life and Abstract will show it to you.
- Exuberance, the vibrant vegetarian cuisine. From the author of Jerusalem and Simple, Yotam Ottolenghi this time delves into vegetarian cooking to show us delicious formulas and recipes with Middle Eastern vegetables and spices as the central axis. A must-read for vegetarians, but also highly recommended for non-vegetarians: we promise that once you see the images accompanying each recipe, you will be more than tempted to try them. Getting inspired has never been easier.
- Children of the earth. This documentary shows through "medicine men and women" from different cultures, how respect and connection with Mother Earth are essential for the health and well-being of all living beings. Very interesting to know the vision of ancient cultures that still prevail in terms of traditional medicine and applications to today's world. If you want to delve into the world of natural medicine, this is a must.
- Lhe 500 best places to travel. The definitive selection of Lonely planet. Dreams must be fed, and that is what Lonely Planet is rightly in charge of with this book in which it compiles its selection of the 500 best places to travel and gives us reasons to consider visiting them. A basic to expand the already ambitious list of places we want to visit personally, probably this book will help you prioritize among them, and why not, travel through reading it while we can not do otherwise. Getting inspired by this book for your next trip doesn't sound bad at all, does it?
What did you think of the list, recommendations welcome! ☺