Bikini operation: 5 exercises with high intensity intervals to do from home

cabecero 1

If you want to lose belly fat and feel better inside and out, check out these 5 high-intensity interval workouts to get in shape in 12 weeks.

Remember to perform these exercises at least 3 times a week. To reduce fat and burn calories for a long time you should perform these exercises in 3 sets of 12-15 repetitions each. Be consistent and you will see how the results will be seen soon.

 

plameca op bikini 1

 

1 - SQUATS

Squats are the queens of toning. If you want to strengthen your glutes and legs you must introduce them in your weekly routine. Keep your knees bent at a 90-degree angle while keeping your back straight and lifting your own weight with your legs and glutes. Follow the advice of one of our favorite youtubers, Patry Jordan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80dKqPruEMo

 

2 - FLEXIONS

Remember that if you are a beginner you can support your knees with the intention of keeping your back straight, your abdomen contracted and raise your weight with your arms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yOu4Jo_qQQ

plameca op bikini 2

 

3 - LUNGES

One of the most toning exercises for the inner legs and gluteus. Try to keep your back straight and maintain the correct posture when going up and down. A little trick: do not pull your knee forward, try to keep your balance and go up quickly. You will see how much effort your muscles make.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeWPohDurqk

 

  • ISOMETRIC CRUNCHES

To tighten the abdomen you must be consistent with this exercise at least 3 times a week. Remember to tighten the belly and lower the buttocks so as not to load the back. You will notice how the abdominal fat disappears noticeably in a few weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKPoS6TDkYU

 

  • GLUTEAL PRESSURE AND KICKS

These exercises are ideal for toning and lifting the buttocks. In addition, they will also help you fight cellulite and tighten both the inner thigh and buttocks. Perform 3 sets with each leg of 15 repetitions for each exercise. Watch how Patry does it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgH9npSDgLA

 

Practice HIT (High Intensity Internal Training)

This type of training does not last more than 25-30 minutes. It consists of performing series of exercises with high intensity intervals. Try to maintain a semi-accelerated pace in the rest times between sets. And then speed up again... and so on until the workout is complete. This will allow you to burn three times as many calories as training at a steady pace.

plameca op bikini 3

To perform HIT requires maximum effort during a very short period of time, you have to push your muscles to the limit. Remember that change comes when we get out of our comfort zone, you have to sweat! If you want to achieve visible results in less time you must speed up your metabolism.

Remember that to stay in shape a good diet is very important, as it has a 70% influence on your results, compared to exercise which corresponds to the remaining 30%. Maintain a balanced diet with all the macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins and fats) and micronutrients (vegetables and minerals) necessary for a healthy life. But, above all, do not starve yourself, fasting for many hours is counterproductive and makes your body react with the well-known rebound effect. Your body is intelligent, learn to listen to it.

Feel good inside and out by living a healthy lifestyle. Keep in mind that success is in the mind-body balance and, above all, don't be obsessed with results and be ready to see them!