Also known as buttercream, keto buttercream is a healthier version of traditional buttercream so you can enjoy a sweet moment without any regrets.
Originally, buttercream is a mixture of butter and sugar, but as you will see below, not a pinch of sugar is used in this recipe.
- 225 g unsalted butter, cut in 2 parts (at room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 and ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 g erythrole (optional)
- Brown ¼ of the butter in a small saucepan until it turns amber in color, being careful not to let it burn.
- Pour the browned butter into a glass and gradually add the rest of the butter, beating it with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add the cinnamon and, optionally, the erythritol towards the end and you have your keto buttercream.
Buttercream is the frosting par excellence. That's why we recommend that when preparing a sweet recipe that incorporates this type of frosting, you switch to keto buttercream. Once you try it, you won't want to go back to the original recipe, even less knowing that it's healthier!
Prepare this delicious recipe at home and share the results with us at social networks tagging us or using the hashtag #recetaPlameca, so we can share them with the rest of our followers. Enjoy!