Want to learn how to prepare baked eggs over avocado and goat cheese? Read on...
Whether the lack of time to cook is a regular in your daily life or if today you feel like eating something delicious without complicating your life cooking, you will love this recipe. It takes very little time and is very easy to make.
The only thing to be careful with is to adjust the size of the egg to the avocado and not to break it when placing it inside the fruit.
In addition, it is a recipe that, due to the combination of ingredients, is ideal for any meal of the day: breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- Goat log cheese
- Sweet paprika
- Ground cumin
- Granulated garlic
- Pepper and salt
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Open the avocado in half and remove the stone.
- Enlarge the cavity a little so that the egg fits easily.
- Season with salt and pepper and put some cheese inside each avocado.
- Break the eggs and put them inside. Add the spices to taste,
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with the rest of the crumbled cheese and a good drizzle of olive oil.
What do you think? We think it's very appetizing!
Prepare this delicious recipe for baked eggs over avocado and goat cheese at home and share the results with us at social networks tagging us or using the hashtag #recetaPlameca, so we can share them with the rest of our followers. Enjoy!