The eggs stuffed with meat and cheese au gratin are not only enjoyed by young and old alike, but can also be served as a starter or as a first or second course. Therefore, a very versatile recipe with which you will triumph in all your celebrations.
But it is also very useful for the day to day, because accompanied with a salad, you have a complete menu. Also, keep in mind that the version we suggest is without bechamel, so it is much lighter.
And even if it is not a recipe that leads in the rankings, they are an infallible classic of our gastronomy.
- 100 g minced meat (mixed pork-veal)
- 4 eggs
- 25 g onion
- ½ clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Salt and ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Cheese for gratin
- Cook the eggs with water for 15 minutes.
- Let them cool, peel and set aside.
- Peel the onion and garlic and cut them to a very small size. Then we brown them in a frying pan with olive oil.
- Add the minced meat to the pan and cook for about 10 minutes. Then add the tomato sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolks. Crush them with a fork and add them to the meat sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC in gratin mode.
- Fill each of the egg halves with the filling and place them in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the eggs with grated cheese and gratinate for 5 minutes.
- They can be served hot or cold.
Prepare this delicious recipe for deviled eggs with cheese au gratin at home and share the results with us at social networks tagging us or using the hashtag #recetaPlameca, so we can share them with the rest of our followers. Enjoy!