We explain step by step how to prepare a fried fish and seafood dish to accompany it with an asparagus salad and have a complete and delicious menu.
- 500 g. of assorted seafood/fish (anchovies, red mullet, squid rings, small shrimp, pelayas, etc.)
- 150 g. coconut flour or wheat bran
- 20 g. chopped walnuts
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- ½ lemon (zest and juice)
- 40 g. grated Parmesan cheese
- 20 ml. avocado oil
- 10 ml. olive oil (salad oil) and 200 ml. frying oil
- Fresh mint leaves for decoration
- Toast the walnuts in a frying pan until lightly browned and set aside.
- Cut the asparagus into slices (diagonally), removing the hardest part.
- Put the lemon zest and juice in a bowl with the avocado oil and olive oil. Add the Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Add to the bowl the asparagus in strips, the toasted walnuts and mix well integrating all the ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan for frying. In the meantime, soak the fish/shellfish in water and, once the excess water has been removed, season and flour it with the coconut flour or wheat bran. Once the oil is ready to fry, add the fish/shellfish to the pan.
- Once fried, remove from the pan and place on kitchen paper to remove excess oil and then on a serving dish to serve hot. At the same time, serve the asparagus salad with parmesan in another dish.
Prepare this delicious fish and seafood stir fry recipe with asparagus salad at home and share the results with us at social networks tagging us or using the hashtag #recetaPlameca, so we can share them with the rest of our followers. Enjoy!