The palometa and shrimp in sauce is a delicious recipe made with such a humble fish as the palometa, also known by names such as japuta, castañeta or zapatero. It is a white or semi-fatty saltwater fish and its protein content is very high, higher than that of most fish.
The appearance (it is black in color and resembles a piranha) and the intense flavor of this fish make many people hesitate to buy it at the fishmonger's, but we strongly advise you to give it a try, you will not regret it.
In addition, it is a dish suitable for the smallest of the house. And the fact is that the permit has a central spine that is easy to remove and few small spines.
- 150 gr of permit
- 6 shrimp
Ingredients for the sauce
- 50 gr of unroasted peeled almonds
- Fresh parsley
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 20 gr of grated cured cheese
- Salt and pepper
- To make the sauce, put the parsley leaves, almonds, garlic, lemon juice, water, cheese, salt, pepper and oil in a blender and blend until well mixed.
- In a casserole brown the permit and shrimp.
- Add the sauce to the casserole and allow to reduce for a few minutes.
Prepare this delicious recipe for palometa and shrimp in sauce at home and share the results with us at social networks tagging us or using the hashtag #recetaPlameca, so we can share them with the rest of our followers. Enjoy!