Discover how easy it is to prepare a homemade chocolate mousse step by step with this easy and delicious recipe. A classic dessert without any difficulty that your family and guests will love!
- 300 ml whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g dark chocolate 80% minimum cocoa content
- Optional: fresh berries
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces. Melt in the microwave (20 second intervals, stirring each time) or in a bain-marie. Set aside at room temperature to cool.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks. Add the vanilla towards the end.
- Mix the egg yolks with the salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg yolks and mix until you have a dough of uniform consistency.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of whipping cream to the chocolate mixture and stir to make it a little more liquid. Add the remaining cream and fold into the mixture.
- Divide the dough into serving glasses. Then put them in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving. Serve alone or with fresh berries.
Your homemade chocolate mousse is ready! Easy, isn't it? Have you ever made it before? Tell us in comments how you prepared it and the differences with the recipe we propose here at Plameca.
Prepare this delicious recipe and share the results with us at social networks tagging us or using the hashtag #recetaPlameca, so we can share them with the rest of our followers. Enjoy!