At Plameca we prefer to prepare our own chocolate hazelnut keto cream rather than buying an industrially made one. Do you want to know how we do it?
If from time to time you can't succumb to the charm of the industrial chocolate hazelnut spread served in supermarkets, wait until you make your own with this recipe. Besides being delicious, it is much healthier and its flavor is incomparable.
As you will see, there is no sugar in it, but you can sweeten it with erythritol (used as a substitute for sugary flavors) if you wish.
Ingredients for 6 persons
- 150 g hazelnuts
- 50 g coconut oil
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 g of erythritol (optional)
- Toast the hazelnuts in a dry, hot frying pan until golden brown (they burn quickly). Allow to cool.
- Place the hazelnuts on parchment paper and rub them to remove some of the shells.
- Add the hazelnuts with the rest of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until the desired consistency is reached. The longer it takes, the smoother and creamier the keto chocolate hazelnut cream will be.
As it does not contain milk or any other perishable ingredients, there is no need to store this keto cream in the refrigerator and it will keep perfectly well for at least two weeks.
Prepare this delicious recipe and share the results with us at social networks tagging us or using the hashtag #recetaPlameca, so we can share them with the rest of our followers. Enjoy!