In the new section of Plameca's Healthy Recipes on YouTube where you will find all kinds of natural preparations suitable for all palates.
We start with a very healthy option, suitable for all those who practice sports and are on a maintenance plan. This recipe is ideal for those days when you feel like a sweet treat and you don't want to miss out on something healthy. Easy and quick to prepare. Write down the ingredients and we leave you with the video:
Ingredients for the cake
2 cups oat flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon pink salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 cup grated carrots
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 cup stevia
4 tablespoons coconut milk
2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
6 tablespoons hot water
1 cup of walnuts
Ingredients for coating
2 cups stevia
3 tablespoons vegan margarine
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons of the juice of one lemon
Step by step
- Mix the oat flour, baking soda, salt, stevia and cinnamon.
Boil the water and mix with the flaxseed.
- Carrot with vanilla, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and coconut milk.
Integrate all the ingredients in the other bowl and add the walnuts.
- Grease the base of the mold with coconut oil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180ºC.
- Whisk and mix all the ingredients for the topping in a bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Cover the cake and refrigerate for 30 minutes.