Whether you are familiar with konjac pasta or not, this recipe will come in handy to prepare konjac macaroni with tuna and cheese that, in addition to everyone liking it, is super light. Try it and you'll see!
Konjac (Amorphophallus konjac) is a tuber native to Asia (hence its ancestral food use in countries such as Japan, Korea or China) whose root has a coveted property: it is almost 100% fiber with a high water absorption capacity. For this reason, konjac fiber, known by its scientific name as glucomannan, is frequently used in dietary products and in the production of pasta.
- 1 package of konjac macaroni
- 4 tablespoons of fried tomato 0 sugars
- A few drops of Tabasco (to taste)
- 1 can of tuna, well drained
- Grated cheese
- Open the pasta package and rinse it well.
- In a saucepan, put 4 tablespoons of tomato and a few drops of Tabasco. Stir.
- Next, add the pasta with the tuna, oregano and grated cheese and stir for a few minutes.
- Let stand for two minutes. Serve and add more oregano and grated cheese to taste.
Have you ever eaten konjac pasta before? If you have already tried it, we encourage you to share your recipes with us.
Prepare this delicious recipe and share the results with us at social networks tagging us or using the hashtag #recetaPlameca, so we can share them with the rest of our followers. Enjoy!