Do you want to learn how to prepare ketogenic bread at home? Read on...
Ketogenic bread, keto bread, cloud bread or cloud bread. There are many ways to call this "bread" and we put it in quotation marks because it is actually a speudo-bread made without carbohydrates, easy to prepare and that offers many options.
You may wonder why it is a pseudo-bread. The answer is easy: the main characteristic of bread is that it is made with cereals and, as you will see in the list of ingredients, this one is not.
- 100 ml (50g) of ground almonds
- 15 gr of powdered psyllium husk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- - 1/3 teaspoon sea salt
- - 2/3 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- - 75 ml boiling water
- - 1 egg white
- - 2/3 teaspoon (6g) of sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 175ªC.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the vinegar and egg whites and mix. Add the boiling water while beating with a hand mixer for 30 seconds.
- Moisten your hands and take 4 or 5 pieces of bread with the dough. Place them on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake on a lower rack in the oven for 50-60 min. They will be ready when you hear a hollow sound when you tap them on the base with your finger.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Here are all the steps to make ketogenic bread at home.
Prepare this delicious recipe and share the results with us at social networks tagging us or using the hashtag #recetaPlameca, so we can share them with the rest of our followers. Enjoy!