Looking for a fresh and light sauce to accompany all kinds of dishes? Then the yogurt and mint sauce is what you are looking for.
Yogurt and mint sauce is a classic sauce in typical Indian cuisine that combines perfectly with all kinds of dishes. Its preparation is quick and easy: you only have to use quality products and refined spices. Here we explain how to prepare Indian yogurt and mint sauce at home, so you can enjoy it whenever you want.
- Natural yogurt without sugar
- 5 to 10 mint leaves (depending on how much you want to add)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- A pinch of salt
- Pepper to taste
- Finely chop the mint leaves and crush them with half of the oil, that is, with half a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Mix it together with the rest of the ingredients and the yogurt. Stir vigorously until well integrated. Taste it and correct the flavor to your liking, adding more or less mint or spices.
- Refrigerate well and keep cold before serving.
Do you use yogurt and mint sauce in your daily life? Did you know that it comes from Indian cuisine? It is a very versatile sauce, we are convinced that, once you try it, you will add it to many of your usual dishes.
Prepare this delicious recipe and share the results with us at social networks tagging us or using the hashtag #recetaPlameca, so we can share them with the rest of our followers. Enjoy!