Facing the extra kilos can also be fun. For example, this easy and tasty recipe that manages to give us a "little joy" during the weekend, without breaking the good rhythm of our diet. Our dietetic and nutrition consultant and master chef Plan 21Maria José Grande, expert in healthy, tasty and fun recipes, today teaches us how to prepare chicken pizza.
These are the ingredients:
- Thinly sliced chicken breast fillets.
- Fried tomato.
- Vegetables to taste (red peppers, green peppers, zucchini green pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, eggplant...).
- Shredded cheese.
- Optionally, you can add some other protein other protein (Serrano ham or tuna, for example).
This is how it is prepared:
- Spread the chicken breasts on baking paper. paper.
- Place another piece of baking paper on top and press with a rolling pin Press with a rolling pin until the chicken breasts are tightly together, forming a uniform pizza base.
- Remove the baking paper. Add salt and pepper to the pizza base. We also add a little fried tomato, with the help of a brush.
- Then we distribute the vegetables on top of the the pizza base and then put the grated cheese on top. light and oregano.
- We place the pizza in the oven until it is golden brown (to our golden brown (to our taste).
- When the pizza is removed from the oven, it is time to add the Serrano ham or add the Serrano ham or tuna (optional).
- And we already have a chicken pizza for lick our fingers!
As you can see, being on a diet does not have to stop us from eating a delicious pizza on the weekend. We just have to keep in mind not to mix proteins with carbohydrates (and much less at dinner time).